We've landed on Mars (again)! No, not the Beardcast, all of mankind, silly! In our excitement, we're covering all sorts of Mars inspired things! Okay, maybe not. Join Wes Gardner, Brian Belida, Mark Bradshaw, Matt Pierce, and Imran Khan as we talk Mars landings, free-to-play switches, Wii U hands-on impressions, kidney buttons (?!), and more! This week:
- Imran brings us extensive hands-on coverage for the WiiU
- EA vs. Zynga: They're both evil, but who is MORE EVIL?!
- Facebook, app annoyances, and how we're all old fogies
- Final Fantasy VII PC's early release silliness
- SWTOR goes free-to-play, but is it the right call?
- Mark's biggest opponent isn't in SFIVAE, it's his arcade stick
Included in tonight's proceedings is TONS OF GAME TALK: Prototype 2, Dead Space 2, Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Asura's Wrath, Skyrim, and we scratch the surface of Nitrobeard's first 'Illiterate Book Club' game, Beyond Good & Evil.
Brought to you from the Doritos™ SKYCRANE on Mars, it's the Beardcast, and WE'RE LIVE!