Death approaches, and that can only mean one thing: A new Beardcast! Join Wes Gardner, Brian Belida, Imran Khan, Matt Pierce, and Mark Bradshaw in this atmospheric, gritty, visceral episode! Actually it's probably not any of those things, but we do talk about Rambo! THIS WEEK:
- Darksiders 2, and what it changes (for better or worse) from the original
- Sleeping Dogs, and how calling it a 'GTA clone' is a grave injustice
- We discuss Sly Stallone films for some reason. Like, a lot of them.
- The winning entry for the new Illiterate's Book Club is chosen!
- The art of recommending terrible games!
We've got games-a-plenty this week, including: Darksiders 2, Sleeping Dogs, Iron Brigade, Unmechanical, Project Gotham Racing 4, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Dead Space 2, Final Fantasy VII PC, Asura's Wrath, and more!
THE COUNTDOWN TO 100 BEGINS NOW!
No but seriously, Death's standing over there, do we owe him money or something? WE'RE LIVE!