We're flying high and riding...also high, I guess. We're back for Beardcast 92, continuing the slow countdown to the a century of Beardcasts. What do you mean that's not how it works? Screw you!
This week Brian Belida, Mark Bradshaw, Imran Khan, and Matt Pierce talk about:
- Does Spec Ops: The Line revolutionize or sputter out?
- Just how walking are the dead in Telltale's The Walking Dead games? Fairly?
- How no one cares about Mass Effect 3's ending DLC!
- Japanese-ass Japanese games peppered with a lot of "This game is confusing."
- Dragon Age 2 and the added revolutionary feature of having Junk.
- Sony and Gaikai are banding together for Cloud gaming - Microsoft silent on Barret gaming.
All this and more in the continuing DLC adventures of Captain Shepard!
What do you mean that's not a proper way to end a post, whatever, WE'RE LIVE!