Being a gamer, there's a lot to think about during the day: Which console should I buy? What games are actually worth my hard-earned money? What gaming journalism website should I trust? What does Tali's sweat taste like? Brian Belida, Mark Bradshaw, Imran Khan, and Wes Gardner are going to help you find answers to these burning questions in this week's Beardcast. Actually, we'll only answer the Tali one. By 'answer', of course, I mean 'make fun of it'. THIS WEEK:
- Fan-fiction, also known as 'Why are human beings so terrible'
- Gaming with fame (Sean Vanaman from Idle Thumbs and Telltale Games)
- Kingdom of Amalur: THE RECKONING ARGGHH RECKONINNGGGG YESSSSS
- News on some upcoming Nitrobeard features, projects, and integrations!
- What would Nitrobeard's custom-made snackfood be? Food? Drink?
We also play some games this week! Final Fantasy XIII-2, Kingdom of Amalur: The Reckoning, Asura's Wrath, Resident Evil: Revelations, Words with Friends, and more!
Be still, my sweet Tali. So serene is your oddly-shaped facemask thing that helps you breathe. Every breath you take without me by your side is a breath of RECKONINNNGGGG ARRGHHAHGHHAHHGGGGG, WE'RE LIVE!