Do you like long walks on the beach? Do you value company with likeminded, sexually attractive individuals in hopes of finding a lifelong mate? If so, run far, far away, as you'll find nothing of the sort in this installment of the Beardcast. The Dong Police (Mark Bradshaw, Imran Khan, Brian Belida, and Wes Gardner) present some of the worst the internet has to offer, and when we say 'worst', we definitely mean it. To pass around our 'loving spirit' this episode, we answer some hard-hitting questions from the Beardcast Mailbag, and touch on such topics as:
- The Legend of Holy Babies
- Geohotz vs. Sony vs. Anonymous
- Hammel Hammel & *Censored* Law Offices
- Twilight Fanfiction
- Dudley Moore vs. Roger Moore
- Three-ways with Brian Belida
- What our television network would air (spoiler: brilliance)
- Wes's weird obsession with Bjork in a bird outfit
Games talked about in this installment are Halo 3, Assassin's Creed 2, Star Ocean: Second Evolution, Nier, and Perfect Cell for IPhone. What the hell is this, 2009?
If you're between 90 and 350 pounds, boy do I have a treat for you! WE'RE LIVE!