What's that, you ask? Did anything big happen the past week in the gaming world? Nah, nothing too major. Join the Dong Police (Mark Bradshaw, Brian Belida, Imran Khan, and Wes Gardner) as they embark on a crusade to cut through the BS in regard to the PSN database breach. That's not all, as Reader Mail is answered, and what we've been playing goes through its paces! Things you can expect this episode are:
- Which Pro Wrestler would we be, and why?
- Class choices in Brink, and discovering our bodies (oh god what)
- The future of open-world games
- The relevance of preordering digital goods
- Nintendo's 'Project Cafe', and the implications it holds
- Very early E3 hype
- The future of strategy guides
- The past, present, and future of RPGs
- Will future creators aspire to crappy things?
Don't think we've left out the games, as we have more Mortal Kombat 9 coverage, Portal 2, Darkspore, Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection, and an in-depth discussion on Chrono Trigger.
Join us on this journey of self-discovery, which sounds pretty gross. WE'RE LIVE!