On this epsiode of the Beardcast, join the Bearders in a quest to discover the truths of the world: Is Dragon Age 2 good enough to justify shady PR tactics? Is last year's major motion picture 'Monsters' any good? Should Mark Bradshaw be hereby known as 'Radshaw'? All of these answers can (and will!) be yours in this stunning episode! Join Radshaw, Brian Belida, Imran Khan, and Wes Gardner as topics are discussed so well, you'll want to invent an award, just to give it to them. In this installment:
- Reader Mail (The entire second segment!)
- Dragon Age 2, and our change of heart (?!)
- Homefront's lackluster...well..everything
- Total War: Shogun 2's grip on Wes's life!
- Gaming shirts: yea or nay?
- Dark Souls!
- Our pick for best Metal band!
- Our pick for best original-gen Pokemon!
Also, be a cool dude or lady and do what you can for the Japanese Tsunami relief. Japan is home to some of the best, coolest, most radnormous people on the planet, and need our help. Every bit helps!
Wait, is that band playing Ping Pong? NEVERMIND, WE'RE LIVE!