With the release of Marvel vs. Capcom 3, two men joined forces the likes of which have never been seen, to journey forth into the brightest novas of courage, and talk about things like nerdrage, balance, and 'competitive gaming'. In this special episode of the Beardcast, Wes Gardner and George Kavallines (artist of Matul Remrit at Bravemule.com) go in-depth about their two favorite competitive games, Starcraft 2, and the hot-off-the-presses MvC3. Since MvC3 is so new, discussions of Super Street Fighter IV and Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 are thrown in to balance the scale. Topics discussed are:
- 'Balance' in a competitive environment
- Being a part of a competitive scene from Day 1
- The importance of community involvement
- General gameplay mechanics for both titles
- Theorycrafting/Metagaming, and the benefits of the act
- The rise of North American professional gaming
At nearly two hours, there's a ton of topics to sink your teeth into. Plus, it's always fun to get super specific, and super analytical, about games that you love!
What's that? Nitrobeard's MarvelCraft Special is here? GET HYPE! WE'RE LIVE!